Saturday, February 9, 2013

Angela's Satin Sheets Romance Review of The Echo by Sarah Lockhart

Saturday, February 9, 2013-Angela's Satin Sheets Romance Review of The Echo by Sarah Lockhart
 
Title: The Echo
 
Author:  Sarah Lockhart
 
Author's Website:  www.sarahlockhart.co.uk
 
Genre:  Historical Romance
 
Length:  158 pages
 
Find It On:  Amazon



Their lives were entangled by death and bitter scandal… would their hearts find a way out?

Angela's Review:

This story included everything I love about regency romance. History, social propriety, conflict and most importantly love. 

The characters in this story were well-developed and there was an amazing love story among the pages.  However, it seemed when I finally reached that point where I couldn't put the book down, I had reached the end.  I would have loved to seen a more detailed conclusion to Harry and Sarah's story.  It seemed to me as though they fought valiantly for one another, but as a reader I didn't get the euphoria of seeing their happily ever after achieved. 

If you are an avid reader of regency romance, than you may like to try The Echo.  The complex situation that the hero and heroine come up against, is like no other regency story I have read, and the author is clearly knowledgeable of that era. 

I give it:
 Heat Rating:





2 comments: